ADMINISTRATIVE AND OPERATIONS MINISTER
To provide operational and strategic leadership to the business and administrative affairs of the church, allowing the lead minister to focus his efforts on his primary responsibilities.
- Provide formal daily leadership to church administrative staff.
- Provide training for all staff concerning GC policies, both established and new.
- Assist the lead minister in planning leadership meetings and retreats.
- Assist the lead minister and other staff members in the development of strategy, implementation of strategy, and evaluation of strategy related to the GC vision.
- Assist the lead minister in the process of organizational and staff goal setting and the process of periodic review for the sake of forward movement and positive outcome.
- Serve as the staff representative to the Finance Team.
- Provide organizational skills as GC becomes a planting church.
- Be available to serve and lead members, staff, and other church leaders.
- Oversee activity of administrative functions including accounting, banking, information services, website, human resources, and personnel.
- Act as primary signatory for checks disbursed from all church funds.
- Create, maintain, and revise church policies and procedures.
- Document and maintain all staff job descriptions.
- Propose and implement new initiatives concerning employee benefits for ministry and support staff.
- Oversee building maintenance schedule and repairs/upgrades as needed.
- Oversee the coordination of the building use and events calendar for official GC ministries/events and outside community groups as well.
- Oversee communications with official GC ministries/events and outside community groups.